The Southpaw Prospective

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Men sure do love their cars.





My wedding gift to my new husband is a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT. He had a Fiero before, but this is the GT....A real Sports Car. We traded the van I was driving for this car from a friend of his. This friend & his wife just found out that she is pregnant again, with twins. They already have twin boys and so there family will become 6 in less than a year. They really needed to get a van to hold all the kids.
This friend already has a Fiero, the Indy Fiero, and just wanted the challenge of getting this one started.
I knew that my husband would spend time on the car, but that doesn't bother me, because I help him a little bit with it. He just can't stop smiling about that car and looks for any excuse to drive it. Men sure love their cars!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home