The Southpaw Prospective

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Things change rather quickly...

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Alot has happened since the end of July.
One thing that is really on my mind is I have a non cancerous tumor in my uterus.
I'm not sure if this is what is causing my pain on the inside of my hip. But I had a colonoscopy & my intestines are in good health. I originally thought that maybe the pain was caused from my ovary or a pocket in my intestines. But both of those have been checked out. During the CAT scan is when they found the tumor in my uretus. I'm waiting for the Doctor's office to call me back to let me know when the DR wants to take out the tumor. I would like it out NOW!!
I'm hoping that this is the cause of the pain, otherwise, I don't know what it could be. The pain comes & goes...doesn't matter if I'm walking, sitting or lying down.

We also have had some trouble at my stepdaughter's school. We are trying to work with her on it, but I think that she needs counseling. She need it for a couple of reasons. The biggest one is she has low self-esteem. I'm not sure what to do different in how we treat her.

Well, that is all for now. I will post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home